Monday, July 1, 2013

July Currently

It has been a hot minute since I have posted in this blog! Probably because I have been busy helping my friends become debt-free in my other blog, Magnificent Mama and Teacher on a Budget!

Anyway, I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy, 4th Grade. I absolutely LOVE her and her blog! I can't even imagine meeting her in person. She is probably a riot to hang out with!


Listening: Yes, I am listening to Duke {my 3 month old Shih Tzu fluff ball} chew on one of my son's old shoes. It prevents him from chewing on anything else since he doesn't like the adorable puppy toys be bought him!

Loving: It has been in the low 80's the past few days and I LOVE it! Lil man and I are able to spend more time outside doing what 2 year olds love... picking mommy's flowers, playing with sticks, and swinging. Tee hee. It is absolutely true that I can't wait to plop down in the baby pool of his when the weather gets above 90 again!

Thinking: That ice cream is down right calling my name, but I try not to eat after 7PM... I may be breaking that rule {tonight}

Wanting: It is true. The month has come for hubs and I to try for another. Little man is 2 and ready for a partner in future siblingly crimes. Unfortunately, we have to go through my fabu doctor for such things ~ so an April baby it shall be ~ fingers {and toes} crossed!

Needing: Ah, yes, the Praxis. This is the Missouri state test I will need to pass in order to become an elementary school counselor. I hear it is tough, and I am scared!

Tips, Tricks, or Hints: I say be yourself because all to often I think the internet is a place where people can build false lives. I think it is important to not lose your identity in any of it. This is part of the reason I love these currently posts so much.

Don't forget to link up! Cheers!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah!

    I'm glad I found your blog! We have a lot in common: I have a 9 month old son, a shih tzu named Lola, I taught K and 2nd grade, I'm trying to live frugally and get out of debt and my husband and I are trying for #2! How funny! Stop by my blog sometime!

    Dixie
    Teachin' Little Texans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to so many pieces of your currently. As soon as I got done posting my currently I went straight to the freezer for some smores ice cream- we are having some rather warm days up here in the NW and having no air conditioning something cold sounded wonderful even though it is late. I can also relate on the baby front- we are starting to try for our first. Good luck with the baby and your test (they are no fun)! I am glad I came across your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your Praxis! I found you through the MO Bloggers link up and wanted to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster. :) The how-tos can be found on my blog. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do not know what a Liebster is... I must find out :)

      Delete