Friday, June 14, 2013

Meeting Log {freebie}

A post from my {now} family blog: Magnificent Mama and Teacher on a Budget.

Happy Monday blog readers! I tell you what, I am having a difficult time pulling myself out of bed in the mornings. I am glad to be back though. I missed my smart cookies (as I call my students). I also missed the routine I need so badly in my life. As promised, this is a school post. One of my goals is to post twice weekly.

If your district is like mine, we are required to keep detailed notes in our meetings to make sure we are following our professional development guidelines. Last night, I was typing up some meeting notes from December that I had fallen behind on, and I decided the meeting notes page I created is perfect to share. Of course I have taken our particular guidelines off so it is versatile. I would love feed back on how I might improve it for everyone! Click on the picture to snag it!




Being the budgeting diva I am, it is free to you (debt-free is the way to be!) as most of my TpT items will be.

I hope you like it!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Thanks for sharing and I love the little owl. :)
    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete