Wednesday, June 12, 2013

January Writing

Here is another post from my {now} family blog, Magnificent Mama and Teacher on a Budget.

It was time I updated my daily 5 writing center since it is a new year! Click on the image below to snag my January writing tic-tac-toe on TpT. This is great for Differentiated Instruction. My kiddos LOVE these and the choices they have (I have them do three, but not necessarily in a row). I hope your kiddos love it just as much! First person to comment will receive this item FREE!


This week is already crazy, as my new class started in grad school. From what I understand, this is the most difficult class in the program. I am thankful to be blessed with a wonderful, supportive husband who is willing to take care of our little guy while I get through this year. I graduate in December with my MAC (masters in counseling)... I am so excited! It cannot come soon enough!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your classes! I started my masters one day after graduating with my BA. No fun! Hang in there :)
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Leave your email address, so I can get you your writing file :) I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete